Today I was lucky enough to attend my customers Change and Adoption Workshops (Office 365: Adoption – Accelerating Business Value). This is a standard workshop under Premier.
The workshop started with participants from various parts of my customers organisation learning more about our modern tools and products; including how to have effective meetings utalising the full suite from Office 365, including Skype for Business, OWA (browser), Outlook, FindTime plugin, Mobile experience, OneNote. I even took away various features within Microsoft’s rich tool-sets I had not used.
Key Features and Benefits: During this two-day workshop, attendees will discuss the benefits of scenario-based approaches, review the capabilities of Office 365 in real time, work with their adoption team to make decisions to help them get started, and review reinforcement techniques and ways to measure adoption success.
Workshop Goals: After completing this workshop, users will know more about:
- Implementing Adoption and Change Management methodology
- Executing a scenario-based approach to drive adoption
- Using learning and readiness resources to drive adoption
- Identifying team roles and skills required to help you drive adoption forward
- Engaging active, end-user champions
- Measuring usage and adoption
- Reinforcing adoption
If this sounds like the workshop to help your organisation get the most benefits out of your deployed tools please contact your Microsoft Technical Account Manager/Service delivery Manager. Or if you don’t have one, contact Microsoft in your local region.